In this article we will talk about PDF Escape, a very useful tool, accessible by anyone for free, to edit files in PDF format.
For example, has it ever happened to you that they send you a document with errors or inaccuracies and which, being in PDF format, you cannot edit?
Or having to fill out a form created in PDF?
Did you think you had the only option to print it and fill it out by hand? You were wrong.
PDF Escape allows you to fill it in using your PC, with the undisputed advantage of being able to enter the required data clearly, avoiding any misunderstanding due to the writer’s handwriting.
Do you want to know how to increase visits to your website?
Book a free appointment online now.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, connect to www.pdfescape.com and click on Free Online to use PDF Escape online and for free without having to download.
- At this point you will be asked to choose one of the different possible options:
– Create a new PDF document;
– Upload a PDF file on your PC or on a hard disk connected to it;
– Upload a file from the internet;
– Upload a recently opened file.
- Once you have made your choice on the selected file, you will be offered several options
As you can see in the image above, this editor allows you to use various functions, which you can activate by choosing from those at the top left.
In the order you can:
– Text: insert a text;
– Image: insert an image;
– Link: insert a link;
– Line: insert a line;
– Rectangle: insert a rectangle:
– Checkmark: insert a check mark;
– Whiteout: use the white-out to erase a text, an image or a mark
– Freehand: write freehand;
– Form Field: select an area of the document;
– Arrow: insert an arrow;
– Circle: insert a circle.
Once the document is compiled/modified, you can choose whether to save/save it and download it or send it to print by clicking on the icons to the left of the document itself.